Monday, July 29, 2013

Puppy Rental


I finally cashed in on my Christmas present from Brian! We rented a puppy from a place in Provo. He was a black lab named Rodney and absolutely lovable and adorable! As karma would have it, he did poop in the apartment as soon as he was delivered to us, which only bolstered Brian's argument that we should never have an inside dog. (My argument: we are going to be living in ARIZONA--we can't leave the poor thing outside in 115 degree heat!). Arguments aside, once the mess was cleaned up we took the puppy to the park and had a marvelous afternoon with him.
Our little family
Brian playin' with the pup.              

Those eyes!

Sleepy puppy...
My heaven will look a lot like this.



1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture! :) Thanks for doing this blog, I love seeing what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete