Monday, September 16, 2013

McCall Bliss

Being in McCall with my family is as close to heaven as I think I can get in this world :) Thanks Mom and Pops for the cabin, the boat, the food, the down-right awesomeness, etc. Enjoy the fun pics!

Brian painting my right hand finger nails--what a guy! 

No Barlow vacation is complete without...CHEESE BALLS!
I think Sunny and Grammy ate the bulk of them.

Cheesin' it with "Papos"

Cheesin' it with Grammy

Nothing like a brisk morning hike!

Burgdorf Hotsprings



Rockin' the sandals and onesie pajamas

Canoe ride with Brian and Bets

Sunny's first tube ride with Aunt G and Aunt Bean

Ice Cream Alley. We may or may not have gone twice while in McCall . . .




Bri and I on the tube. I was definitely freaking out. Brian was loving it.

Juanee and Brian after a roarin' tube ride

This guy became an awesome wake-boarder!

Mommy-daughter lovin'. Sunny put her arm there on her own!

Truth or Dare . . . Meow.

I've always wondered what that would taste like . . .

Mary's sick breath

I think the red-eye in this shot just adds to the evilness

The Pancake House, waiting to be seated. Well, the rest of us were.

Giant cinnamon roll!


Sandy hair

Sandy bum

"AUNT BEAN!!!!!!!"

"How about I give you a sand-do?"

"Or how about you give me a sandy shoulder ride?"



Heart-melter

Evening wake-board

Brian being awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Can I get a whoot whoooo for Olive and these awesome photos. I forgot that I had assigned you to be the family photographer. Makes me realize that I need to step it up a lot in that department.

    ReplyDelete