Sunday, May 25, 2014

Grand Canyon Trip and Pics of the Pad

As a post-graduation celebratory trip, Bri and I went camping in the Grand Canyon! It was a blast! Also included in this post are pictures of our new apartment, as requested :) Enjoy!

Chillin' at Camp

That one time Brian went on a scary ledge and I thought for sure I would be a widow . . .

Ain't it grand?

Enjoying a Corn Nut

There were tons of elk everywhere!

Me pointing at a bush. And yeah, there's an elk in the picture too.



Fuzzy caterpillar!

On our hike down into the canyon

Quite possibly the best picture from the trip . . . the canyon's not bad either :)

"Ooh Ahh Point"

At the base of our hike, Cedar Ridge



Powell Memorial

The Colorado River

Titanic moment at The Abyss

Watch out for unmanned bicycles!
 


Tin foil dinners! They turned out so yummy!

And now, pictures of our new home . . .









3 comments:

  1. So cute and so fun! I loved your captions, you are hilarious! I'm glad you two are doing well. I hope everything keeps treating you nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures! Looks like a great trip and a darling apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ola, sou brasileiro e parei aqui por acaso, lindas fotos, lindo casal parabéns.

    ReplyDelete